Where the Two Rivers meet

Where the two rivers meet, a ferry was established in 1761.
Where the two rivers meet, was were Thomas Jefferson visited in 1781.
Where the two rivers meet was were the United States Armory and Arsenal was started in 1799.
Where the two rivers meet, was were John Brown made his cry against slavery in 1859.
Where the two rivers meet, Union troops attempted to burn down the arsenal.
Where the two rivers meet, was where the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal got in 1833.
Where the two rivers meet, was held the first meeting of the Niagara movement on American soil in 1906.
Where the two rivers meet, can be heard a little boys excitement of seeing a train coming out of the tunnel.
Where the two rivers meet, is the kayaker looking excited too what's ahead.
Where the two rivers meet, is the hiker ready for a rest.
Where the rivers meet, is the passenger getting on the MARC headed for Washington D.C.
Where the two rivers meet, is the fisher catching a big trout.
Where the two rivers meet, meets the borders of Virgina, West Virgina, and Maryland.
Where the Two rivers meet lies the quite town of Harper's Ferry.

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey! I like this poem; I've been to Harper's Ferry multiple times. Mrs. M told me to check you out. She's the one who got me into TI. My mom teaches in the room next door to her. :) 

trainboyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 20, 2012 at 2:03 pm :
Hey, I have heard a bit about you from your mom.  Congrats one being voted number one for three weeks in a row I am pretty sure!  I am sure you are a really good writer to deserve that!