Laughter

Like
Cherry blossoms smoothly, gently
Touching down

Like
Indulgence, a guilty
Pleasure, fulfilled innocently
Everyone wanting some

Like
A replacement for
Tears that fall effortlessly but, in the end, leave us with
Nothing

Like
An enlightening exhibition
Where there is much to be learnt

Like
There is no tomorrow,
Because there is no need

Like
Everything is forgotten,
Nothing needed, nothing wanted

Like
We are not in a world
Of hatred, pain, sorrow, cruelty, betrayal
But of hope, understanding, love, forgiveness and
Laughter

kate12345meThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:26 am:
Thank you! Appreciated and yep, check out some of my other work if you want? I read some of yours...really good!

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:24 pm:
This is a really nice poem! You had me from the first stanza. Great word choice. Keep writing!

Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:24 pm:

Tornado M. said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:51 pm:
I saw your other poems and I guess I've gotta admit that I am a fan :) Your imagery is amazing!

kate12345meThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm :
OH MY GOD. You do NOT know how much that means to me! I love you so much and thank you, you're amazing. Who are you? Tell me a bit about yourself, I'd love to be friends! Except...you probably live in the States, and I live in Australia 
:( Please, please, please, PLEASE REPLY!!

Tornado M. replied...
May 27, 2012 at 1:49 pm :

Actually, I'm not from the states :P Have you ever heard of a place called Canada? XD I am not a teen yet, but I thought this site was cool so ya... PEACE OUT

-sum girl