Which reminds me of you | Teen Ink

Which reminds me of you

By LizzyChuma SILVER, Follansbee, West Virginia
LizzyChuma SILVER, Follansbee, West Virginia

You can fall from the sky,
you can fall from a tree,
but the best way to fall
is in love with me <3

Sadly but true,
I am still in love with you.
This feeling won't go away,
It is stubborn and chose to stay.

Which vividly reminds me of you.

Just thinking of you
makes my face turn blue.
You take my breath away.
You leave me with nothing to say.

this is not completely finished and if you have any suggestion, please feel free to suggest away :)

You can fall from the sky,
you can fall from a tree,
but the best way to fall
is in love with me <3

Okay, thank you :)

TheAurorasFall PLATINUM, Dover, Pennsylvania

life isn't about the number of moments you take to breathe, but about the number of moments that take your breathe away.

I think it makes the simplicity just right but not too much in this poem, but i see what you're saying. even saying makes my heart turn blue.

on Jan. 17 2012 at 9:10 am
Honewisacat SILVER, Clarence, New York

“Here's what's not beautiful about it: from here, you can't see the rust or the cracked paint or whatever, but you can tell what the place really is. You can see how fake it all is. It's not even hard enough to be made out of plastic. It's a paper town. I mean, look at it, Q: look at all those culs-de-sac, those streets that turn in on themselves, all the houses that were built to fall apart. All those paper people living in their paper houses, burning the future to stay warm. All the paper kids drinking beer some bum bought for them at the paper convenience store. Everyone demented with the mania of owning things. All the things paper-thin and paper-frail. And all the people, too. I've lived here for eighteen years and I have never once in my life come across anyone who cares about anything that matters.”
― John Green, Paper Towns

I really like this. Try to use different wortds though, like when you said It makes my face turn blue. Try something different I think it would make it click better.