Poetry Block

You sit down
Try to type
When you realize
There's nothing to write
You've heard of writer's block
But never poetry block,
And you begin to wonder
Is there something wrong with me?

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! Described my feelings exactly. Great job! Please read,rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!

SamiLou said...
Lol... I LOVE this. It kind of made me chuckle because ive felt the same before.

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:48 pm :
:) thanks. It's my first piece and to me not my best, but GLAD you laughed and liked it!! :)

TTTeeSS said...
I know this feeling. I think you could add more though.

Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:14 pm :
Thanks. I should but i am just do lazy when it comes to poetry :) also, this was my first piece and it was very random so ya :)

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked the beginning more than the end. Nice job =)

Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:15 pm :
Thank you! I like the end best too :)

Wonderment said...
Intresting. I like it for how short it is. The only thing is i wish there was more discription or feeling.

Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:15 pm :
I know. I know. it is a little dry and definetly not my best piece.

WrittenEmotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very amusing! I really like this

Jan. 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm :
Thank u o so much!