Imagine

I’m out of my mind with envy. It’s the sort of envy that makes you want to act on it, do something physical, do something horrible.
I have hatred. I have hatred that seeps down into my thick bones and makes me cry out of hostility.
I am exceedingly angry. I want to rip a door from its hinges and examine the reactions of witnesses with a smile dripping with bitterness.
I am so very broken. I am waiting to be glued back together, or vacuumed up from the floor.
I am in utter pain. It is not the pain of a migraine or a slice of the skin, it is the pain of looking at a girl and boy in love and wanting to possess what they possess.
I can’t even imagine what it feels like to have someone kiss my mouth or to whisper in my ear that they love me.
At least, anymore. I knew it once. Not anymore.
I’m envious, and I have hatred, and I’m extremely angry and bitter. I’m in pain.
Who would want someone like that?
I am everything that nobody wants.

Char1996 said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 pm:
This is... I can REALY relate. I'm literaly crying... heh... Well done, well done... I'm 15 and never had a boyfriend or even a close guy friend... I have a crush, but that's it Dx

AbigailElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 pm :
the time will come for the one you love! mine came around when i was 15 as well. thank you for your kind words.

Ruthie_j said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 pm:
I love this poem because it reminds me of me. absolutely amazing.

Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:07 pm :
thank you!