You, An Actress This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

You, an Atheist, embody the
values of the Three Wise Men,
and though you wish they were
called Plato, Aristotle, and Vergil,
they remain futilely nameless,
idle like the Carpenter, himself

You, an anti-feminist, embody
the values of the women in my
life. Not Roosevelt, Clinton, and
Friedan; You resemble Maria,
Rosa, and Amalia. It's your
mental heritage, pendeja.

You, an anti-pragmatist, embody
the values of your illegitimate
children. Not Oprah, Castro, or
Hercules. Time-wasting, pita-
eating, boring piece of s***.
Delphinum natare doces.

bubblepop415 said...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 2:04 am
I think this is a really great poem and I think it was very mature. I don't know who FantasticFox is, but they're quite rude.

FantasticFox replied...
How was I being rude? by pointing out something that i found lacking in the poem? isn't that what comments are for? polite criticisms in an attempt to help the poet write a better poem? if anything, it would be rude to disregard such a comment because it doesnt fit what the poet wants to hear from the reader, due to the fact that they would only hear praise. here i was thinking that this website would have a more mature target audience then Devart or Tumblr, but i guess i was wrong

Dweathermankort This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you both for your feedback please keep it coming. - Danel

Dweathermankort This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 12:43 am
you don't know me awkkk

FantasticFox said...
I don't need to know you, you've put yourself on display in your poems. The real question is, am I wrong?

Can you elaborate on how pita-eating is "too specific for a random poem"? My poem isn't random, and that's why I'm confused. I think that that line suits the other allusions in the peace. Thank you for your feedback.

piece* 10char

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:37 am
Way to make me feel stupid using some big words lol xD but I love the main idea of this poem, its very unique =) also your line breaks were intresting lol they were very random but I think it worked well with your poem =)