I think I love you. | Teen Ink

I think I love you.

By AllisonNicole15 SILVER, Nortonville, Kentucky
AllisonNicole15 SILVER, Nortonville, Kentucky

Do whatever makes you happy. Live with no regrets.

.
You hold me in your arms so tight. You kiss me so gently. Your smile makes me want to die, its so beautiful. You never say the wrong thing, and when you think you do your so adorable when you try to fix it. I think about you all the time. You fix everything with just your touch. I don’t ever think Ive felt anything like this before. My heart drops when I see you. I cant wait until the school day ends, to see you, to hold you, I never want this to end. I think about how amazing it is how out of all the millions of people in the world you found me and I found you. Last night you metioned while telling me goodbye something that made me want to cry, you softly whispered I love you, then when I said nothing you said well I love you just a little bit then I said I loved you a little bit to. But the truth is when you said I love you the first time I didn’t say anything because I thought I was imagineing it. Your kisses are amazing, you make my heart start racing. Then I go home at night lay there and think about you. Then I think I love you.

My boyfriend.