Bam! Bam! Bang! | Teen Ink

Bam! Bam! Bang!

December 22, 2011
By Allure GOLD, Fort Worth, Texas
Allure GOLD, Fort Worth, Texas
15 articles 13 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
The only thing to fear is fear it slef


Bam! Bam! Bang! Is the sound of the end.
Let start at the beginning to get to the end.
Life was going good and now it over.
How could this happen?
You were doing well in school and have chance to make something of yourself.
We all know that start of digging your own grave. It was that one friend with the drug in his hand.
You took a little, reasoning it will only be one time, it only a little. That one little dose was all you need to be hooked for life. Now look at you.
You’re on the street seeking it out like a lion seeks it prey but really you’re the prey.
Trying to find a fix. You need your fix. You crave just one fix. You’re stuck like a record player saying it will be just one more time. Just a little bit more is all you need.
You find you daily supplier and you pay up front.
The next thing you know a black car role up.....A window rolls down slowly as a gun pops out.
Bam! Bam! Bang! Is all you hear. As we hear it the dealer gave some bad deals. Next thing you know blood is rushing out and the pain last an eternity. Time freezes and all you feel is how slowly the blood comes out. You feel every ounce of blood come out. You didn’t die instantly. You didn’t die painless. Every things ache. The pain just goes on and on. You wish for death but it never seems to come. Finally it comes. Now your family weeps. Now your family is suffering. It all ended with that. Bam! Bam! Bang!