Black Rose

Well this is the story now. This is how it ends. You say that It don’t make since. I’ll tell you sit down lets begin.

You told me how you felt. Said how head over heels you were. I was the greatest thing that had came along in a while. But everything you did to me. And to every other girl as well. Showed differently.

Well this is the story now. This is how it ends. You say this isn’t how it went down. I’m listening to you and this is how it sounds.

No I wasn’t straight with you. Didn’t come right out and say how I felt. Because I wanted you to pursue. But with time. I realized. That isn’t who you are. Your just a …(player)

Well this is the story now. This is how it ends. You said I played with your heart. Well you played with mine...(and dropped it)

Its like your too afraid for heartbreak. To afraid for failure. That you will never try to hard. Well baby that’s what I want from you. And if you can’t follow through. Well Hun' that sucks for. I need maintenance like an ;87 dodge charger. Psh... boy go pick yourself up a Honda

This is the story now. This is how it ends. No I don’t want your sorrow. Baby I’m riding solo. This is the story now. This is how it ends. You say it don’t make since. Wasn’t how it went down...

This is the story now. This is how it ends. I’m still head over heels for you... But now you’ll never know...