The Night | Teen Ink

The Night

By Lapoesiegal BRONZE, Hillside, Illinois
Lapoesiegal BRONZE, Hillside, Illinois

Nighttime, nighttime. Oh thou sweet darkness of mine.
Babies sleep and children dream, when people rest and breathe out relive. Quiet spreads through the house, the neighborhood, the town. Silent everywhere, not a single sound.
The moon shines a twinkling glow in the velvet sky; tiny sparks come alive as they travel within time, moving about within the night.
Nighttime, nighttime. Oh thou sweet darkness of mine,
My mind opens and cracks, I dance within the deep of darkness, within the pit of night. I spin in circles around you. My midnight cloth clings to me as it follows. You take my hand and sway me gently. Hands on my hips, lips on my neck. Lust bubbles through my lungs and cheeks as the crows flutter out of the branches of the trees to their unknown destination. We kiss in slumber, we kiss in dark sky. I am awaken, I was dreaming.
You disappear; away you go to spread your mysteries elsewhere. Where would you go? When would you come back? Shall I be here in time? As I question and hope, nighttime, my favorite time, shall not leave me in the light.
You leave. I must move on, but when the clock strikes midnight once again, we shall dance the way of deep slumber.

wrote it on a whim..hope you like it!
:)

Lapoesiegal BRONZE, Hillside, Illinois
thank you! :)

LycaCry said...
LycaCry, Las Vegas, Nevada

add later

I totally am a night person too

Love ur peom its great