Why do you hate me?

Why must you bring pain to me?
Why must you humiliate me,
especially in front of my friends?
Why do you do these things to me?
What is the significance of being a bully?
Does this bring joy to you?
Why do you call me names?
Why do you state untrue facts about me?
Why do you make fun of my family?
Why?
Why do you hate me?
What did I ever do to you?
Please.
Stop.
I don't like being hurt.
School is supposed to be a place to feel safe.
So, why don't I?

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow this is exactly how i felt when i was in kindergarden 1st grade and all the way to 5th grade

SiMpLyUniQUe said...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 8:59 am
i loved this poem, i could actually relate to it!!! great job (:

NightGoddess17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 7:59 am
i really like this!! however i have one contradiction... I never thought school was safe... Other then that, AMAZING job!!!!

Vellari said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 7:36 am
Wonderful. I like it a lot, lots of feeling. :)

GoGreenGirl said...
I just wanted to thank all of you for your positive, helpful feedback.  I think it will help me in more pieces of writing that are soon to (hopefully) be published!!  :)

simbaspride said...

I like it a lot. It's a really clear message that a  lot of people can relate to. 

keep up the good work!

poetidea_myworld_22 said...
Dec. 14, 2011 at 7:33 am
very terriffic

SnehaChatterjeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 14, 2011 at 7:30 am
Hi... your poem is very heart teaching... seems like we've been treated the same way by the world.. never lose hope keep writing!!! I would be honoured if you can give me your opinion about my poetry :)

crazycoolcritter said...

very good! :)

please check out my work whenever you can. It'll mean a lot to me. Thank you! :)

Jbohn said...
wow.. this is really good!

Matice said...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:52 am

Nice job. I think you could have re-phrased a few things to make the poem a bit stronger in the message you were trying to get across, but overall, I loved it. Keep writing!

Please check out some of my work if you get a spare minute. Feedback always means a lot to me.

GoGreenGirl replied...
What could I have rephrased?

artmantist said...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:34 am
ndgood poem, epic ending, makes me want more

Ayushi_austen said...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:26 am
this is great gal!!

Eastep said...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:50 am

If this is one of your first pieces of writing, I can't wait to see what the rest will look like!

No grammar or spelling errors of any kind, a clear message with just as clear wording, and a no nonsense tone to it.

You have a good poem here GoGreenGirl!

GoGreenGirl replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:54 am

Thank you so much!!! :)

Brokenness_is_Beautiful said...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 10:25 am
Aww...I really like it. I can feel your emotions. Keep writing you show a lot of potential!!!

GoGreenGirl replied...
Thanks!!!!!(:

GoGreenGirl said...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 8:17 am
This is my first piece of writing.  Please rate!!! :)