Capturing Love This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If love could be drawn,
I'd grab every color,
Use the globe as my canvas,
And paint the world for you.

torilutz8 said...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:01 am
Oh this is so sweet! I love this, unique and creative. Well done, keep it up :)

ebj.2014 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:16 am
Thanks so much! :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:12 am
So sweet---so original. Along the lines like "I'll give you the moon", or something, but you made it your own. Splendid~

Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:17 am
Thank you very much! I really appreciate the feedback! :)

Dreamgirl95 said...
awww... soooo sweet and sincere:) Keep Writing!

Writerforlife7423 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks so much! I'll check out some of your work, too! :)

Simplemelody said...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 10:35 am
Simple yet excellent

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the feedback. And I commented on one of your poems, too! Hope I helped. :) Thanks again!