Misunderstanding

Seems that the blossom floats within,
A touch of warmth instantly came,
The most excitatory state you have even been,
A chimera of shining teeth showing.

Until something unexpected comes up,
A person came by and said you’re naïve,
Never listen but to crush you into pieces,
Ruin your happiness from the state of relaxation.

Falling from heaven to hell,
Heart sinks down into the abyss ceaselessly.
Deep within was frost and storm,
Inserted with needles which made tears shed.

Why, oh why should I cry?
Where are my dignity and my pride?
Knowing it is only a little setback,
made me wonder like a lunatic.

Life is often about misunderstanding,
To brace one’s heart after battles.
Not a relief or a scream,
Left behind was only trust to yourself.

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great job. This poem is very interesting and makes you think. Nice work. I enjoyed reading it. Please read,rate,and comment on my poems! Thanks!

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:25 am:
Good job. I ddnt see anything wrong with the English at first, but when i checked back there were inconsitances. but this TOTALLY proves that you are a good writer and as ur english improves, so will your writing. This was pretty and it was filled with just overall good style choices and a bit of a rythm. NICE JOB!

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:04 pm :
Thank you so much.  It means a lot too me.  This motivated me to write more, knowing how people like you truly appreciate my work.  =]'' 

Loki17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:15 am:
Interesting diction.  Is english your first language?  Some parts were difficult to understand.  But you definitely have a style of  your own.

Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:00 pm :
Thanks, my first language is not English. And i'm kind of bad at English, so i'm just in the process of learning. =]

Midnight_Starsong said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:13 am:
Please keep your comments positive and constructive. We'll remove anything inappropriate. Thanks!

Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:01 pm :
Haha,,, that's cool

torilutz8 said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:36 am:
Intense, I really like it. I can tell there's a lot of emotion in it - I can relate. Keep it up. :)

Dawnzy14 said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:36 am:
Impressive. Your writing style is one that touches everyones soul in different ways. Bravo on this poem.

Writer_Jordan said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:10 pm:
This poem holds such truth--very well written!! Makes me reflect on my own misunderstandings that happened in my life.

Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:34 pm :
Thank you very much. =]

Black_MoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 9:05 am:
True words.... nice work....
Keep writing....

Mar. 23, 2012 at 9:10 am :
Thank you so much, this means a lot. =D

invisiblesaphirebutterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 8:50 am:
this is amazing i love it