My life struggles

Everyday I try to be me,
I hide the side I don't want others to see,
Every night I hold back the tears,
caused by my fears,
Everyday a new beginning,
Another chance at winning,
An important step I have to take,
Another move I have to make,
I have to keep going,
Even if my mind is slowing,
Life is a big game,
At some point you take your walk of shame,
I've done my shameful walk,
Others stood by to gawk,
I've had my moment of pride,
I wish I'd never lied,
Some of life's struggles I've beat,
They've have been my biggest feats,

dragonsandthreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:21 am:
This is brillant! One of the best Poems that I have ever read. I like the fact that you used rhyming in the poem. It's actually one of the hardest ways to write poetry, because rhyming can restrict the words you have avalible. This is a really good poem.

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.O I'm speechless, I love this so much! It feels like me, almost.

ZetoniThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:30 am:
I don't know exactly why but that's my favourite poem of yours:)

julywinters1226This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:32 pm :
Thanks.this was probably one of my poems that shows the vulnerable side of me.

vnazarethian replied...
May 16, 2012 at 7:19 am :
What a beautiful way to introduce yourself. You have absolutely no concerns about revealing your fears and struggles and I command you for it. You were successful in saying so much with so few words. If poetry is your thing, let me know. I have access to few masterpeices which are in line with your taughs.