I Want to Get Out

I want to live,
Instead, it seems that I’m barely surviving.

I want to get out.

I want my crush to love and hold me,
Instead, he kicks and hits me.

I want to get out.

I want my best friend to listen to me,
Instead, she says she does not care.

I want to get out.

I want more friends,
Instead, they seem to be too cool.

I want to get out.

I want to get math,
Instead, it beats my brain into a pulp.

I want to get out.

I want the world to be perfect,
Instead, it just earns more flaws.

I want to get out.

I want to get of my skin and run,
Instead, I stand in my place.

I have to get out.

meowers5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thanks denden rlly

arcanine24 said...
good job emmersonn

applesauceHaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
you just know how to write about life!!!! I thought this was amazing!

meowers5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 5:22 pm :
Thanks!! That means a lot!!!!

PepperMint101 said...

OMGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOO GOOOD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! LOVE YOURS 2 DEATH!!!!!! SO RELATABLE!!! and r u sure this is ur real life? thts pretty rough. ): sorry. NYWAYZ..keep writing cuz you truley have a talent! (:

~Peppermint101~ :D

Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:46 pm :
OMG!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

Kayla12w said...

Great Job! I wanna get this in... The magazine, GReat job.

Nov. 24, 2011 at 8:02 pm :
Thanks!!! I wish it was!!

Donahue8 said...
but i do still like this haha , and don't forget to check out my stuff to, thanks

Nov. 22, 2011 at 3:59 pm :

haha ok thanks tho!!!!

BTW: I did

Donahue8 said...

I like it! the style is great! I just dont agree with the ideas as much. People don't need to get out, they need to overcome there problems

KylaK said...
that was awesome. It was so painful to read, knowing it was the truth...just beautiful.

Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:01 pm :
Thanks!!!!!!! Thats soo nice of you!!

secrets_of_silence said...
this is poingnent. beautiful even though dealing with a difficult issue

Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:47 pm :
Thank you so much!!!!!!

secrets_of_silence said...
this is poignent. beautiful even though dealing with an issue

HighOnEverythingButLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 10:01 am:

I LOVE IT!! I feel the same way all the time like no one is listening like no one hears me.

Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:48 pm :
Thanksss so much!!!

CarolinaBoy23 said...
This is really great. It speeks some of the troubles that i and some of my friends have felt. I love it. Could you read my poem "The Girl"? Im tryin to get it noticed more. Thanks and keep on working on this. Your really good.

Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:50 pm :
Thanks!!!! Your poem was great