Perfect ? | Teen Ink

Perfect ?

By Dreammer GOLD, Montrose, Pennsylvania
Dreammer GOLD, Montrose, Pennsylvania

Love is like quicksand the further you fall the harder it is to get out

It's true I'm strong only on the surface not all the way through and you regret m e because I'm not perfect but neither are you. Let's face the truth we are on The path of self destruction  with nobody to stop   
ourselves except each other I have hope for the both of us. I'd give anything to save you, maybe if I'm lucky you'd do the same for me... We're waisting away not a single oz of trust not a single oz of love. I'll be the first to admit I miss you more than you'll ever know, honestly I love you 

If relized I can't be perfect for everyone I need to be perfect to myself:)

on May. 14 2012 at 11:54 am
Ginga-Ninga GOLD, N/A, Minnesota

Never Question Yourself. If someone tells you to change, stay exactly who you are. No one should ever try to change you.

I'm in the same boat right now... well sorta. Nice peice. 

on Jan. 16 2012 at 10:07 am
Angeleyes12 SILVER, Hatfield, Pennsylvania
I liked thia one, two things though... 1. Oz=ounce right? I suggest spelling out your words instead of abbreviating them so there is no confusion 2. I suggest putting in commas, it stands at a pause point for the reader so its not continuous and run on feeling Work on your formatting. You have good ideas though for writing ! Keep it up!

swiftheart GOLD, Houston, Texas

"If someone were to pay you 10 cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect 5 cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?"

The formatting was the bigest flaw.

on Nov. 15 2011 at 7:44 am
HoloWise PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
This is really good!

maizyiscrazy GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn

Okay, you said honest opinion. Here we go!

I think that you you need to paragraph, even if you meant it to be that way, it just makes everything clearer.

Good writing, I like it.

Keep going!!

Dreamer said...
Thanks so much :)

ShadowKeeper BRONZE, Rush, Colorado

Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, Laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason ~ Unknown

Your poem sums up life. I love it