"Life & the Woods" | Teen Ink

"Life & the Woods"

By JonathanVondrasek DIAMOND, Oak Park, Illinois
JonathanVondrasek DIAMOND, Oak Park, Illinois

" CONTAINS ODOR-FIGHTING "ATOMIC-ROBOTS" THAT "SHOOT LASERS" AT YOUR "STENCH MONSTERS" AND REPLACES THEM WITH FRESH, CLEAN. MASCULINE "SCENT ELVES"." - Old Spice deodorant

I’m shivering into the darkness, rivers are frozen by a single glance. Leaves are dancing by a evil forces, I don't know the sufferance of the corpses. Thrown into a coal ma of snow then the disappearing show. Once I hear the black bell then all know I’m the one to sell. Blue leaves with red veins, once they drop they feel more pains. Taming the impossible is futile, just as restrictions are brutal. I don’t like that unbearable tone, Shut your mouth hag, your just a regular crone. Drop of blood seeps out of my skin, like its been stuck by a pin. Yellow eyes constrict the woodland howls, just like the one lie they can never tell anyone. Misery and passion, Marriage? Soul mate? Or just in love? Can you care if I walked away, leave my sight! Your heart is gray!

Well I was in school, and I saw this book I was reading called "Shiver". It had blue leaves on it, so it gave me a woodland theme. Then I just took some of the rhyme, and made anything that came to mind.