Happy Sea This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The sea is happy this spring morning
Brightly colored fishing boats
Trace across its blue vastness …
Silver bubbles, sleek throats –
Whiskered noses point skywards.
Be it flower buds or music notes,
The sea is happy this spring morning.

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so beautiful and descriptive and it makes me smile. Great job and congrats on getting published in the mag.

Ayme. said...
it's beautiful

Sophie Rose C. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:45 am
thank you ayme :) your comments are wonderful. x

DereBere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That was a very decriptive poem. Light soft, yet stunning, and playful, very good

Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:09 am
thank you so much - its so lovely that you can interpret my thoughts here, and then they become yours too. :)

otherpoet said...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:40 am
I really enjoyed this poem. Something about it made me feel the happiness i believe you were trying to portray. I loved it, great job!

Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:10 am
oh it was a happy day - thank you so much for a delightful, warm comment

beautifyyourname This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 5:40 am
I think your authors note helped me understand the whole poem. I think it's simple and happy and I like that. :)

Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:20 am
thank you very much - and yes, the intention of the poem (if any) is to create such a simple, happy vibe, as you say. :)