"Pain" | Teen Ink

"Pain"

By Angie123 GOLD, Madison, Alabama
Angie123 GOLD, Madison, Alabama

" Keep on going and don't give up"

will the pain ever simmer

to that slow bowling point?

or shall it stay on high and

burn me from the inside out?

Will the pain make me disappear?

or will it keep me in the crowd of people.?

will the pain secure what love i have left?

or let it wonder in my world and kill me piece by piece?

will the pain ever heal what it has done?

or shall it kill me?

well, all i got is the scares that the pain has left behind.

When writing this piece i was alone... i had nothing at the time... my life was nothing but just a simple piece of person. my heart had failed at making me happy once again...

~Angie~

on Apr. 13 2012 at 4:07 am
tennisstar BRONZE, Oakdale, California

"Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight."-Gordon B. Hinckley

I really like your style of writing. It makes one stop and think for a minute. Beautifully written. Check out mine? TeenInk.com/poetry/all/article/398281/The-Puppet-Show/

on Jan. 14 2012 at 11:28 am
WrittenEmotions PLATINUM, Fairhope, Alabama

The only people who don't get anywhere are the people who don't dream of a better place for themselves...

I like this slot!(:

Angie123 GOLD said...
on Oct. 9 2011 at 11:21 am
Angie123 GOLD, Madison, Alabama

" Keep on going and don't give up"

well like i said. im just playing around with the way i right. alot of my writing descrides how i feel about someone or something.. i know what you mean i will try to do better with the next one but thanks for the comment :)

BluBliss GOLD said...
on Oct. 9 2011 at 11:12 am
BluBliss GOLD, New York, New York

Bella's love for Edward was like, "Omg. He's hot. He's mine because he sparkles. Now I'll brood the wholle book while I'm with him."

or, it didn't ryhme. it had more of this sort of pattern. like.... you expected it to ryhme. I dunno. it's...hard to explain. I love its message though. All the questions, how its set up. I give it two thumbs up.

BluBliss GOLD said...
on Oct. 9 2011 at 11:11 am
BluBliss GOLD, New York, New York

So many questions, and the questions bring pain by themselves. I like this. But in the beginning it rhymed, and then it took on the style of nonryhming, which got me confused. I kind of like it better ryhming, it adds some sort of elegance to the topic. liike beautiful agony, or something.