I've Died Inside

I've died inside
Cold and alone
Outside the fire

of your love & home
Your gaze it freezes
My love for you
It slips away

nothing I can do

kidrock1 said...
u got thought the bulling thats great. some people go sucidle. like I amost did

TubaLadyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I was close, but knew better. I actually just started writing. Although, I was bullied.

Dn9ne replied...
thats good it hard and thats good u made it thought

clumsyteardropper said...
awww... you were bullied!?!  i understand what that is like... but i'm so glad that you pulled through that it's better now.  i hope that you dont suffer permenant damage like i do....

I'm getting there... My friends "got bored with me" and left. I've been so alone, lately.

clumsyteardropper replied...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 11:47 am
well, these things take time... sometimes it takes just too much time, though.  I've been waiting for things to get better for years.
wait... so they "got bored with you"???  *scoff!* why doesn't anyone understand the real meaning of "being a friend"?  *sigh*... it's so hard to find people that care these days.  I'm sorry that you are going through this.

Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:59 am
Thanks, you're sweet. Hey, are you on Facebook?

clumsyteardropper replied...
I wish I was... my parents are wayyy toooo protective.  They're just SO annoying about it!!!  I'm stuck with email :'(  I tell people that I don't want it and be all cool like that... but I secretly want it so bad!

Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:03 am
My parents were like that, too. I just got one recently. Do you wanna email each other? You sound like a fantastic person.

clumsyteardropper replied...
Aww thanks!  You seem like an awesome person too :)
Sure!  That would be great. :)  I tried posting a reply twice already, so I'm trying again.  I think the reason they wouldn't post them was because I had written an email address.  And you know how Teen Ink doesn't like for us to post personal things, security reasons and stuff like that.  So I'm not sure how to get my email address to you... Do you have any ideas how we can make this work?

LaceeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short And To the Point I Like It:)

Thank you.