words

word cold as a winters day
stabbing me like knives
never once do u ask how i feel
u just sI'mple say
these words that kill me
slowly inside
these words bring me tears
questioning why I'm still here
but u say these word anyway
cause u truly don't care

dontforget This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this concept, and totally agree with you. Although, I find some of these lines cliche, it's still pretty good. One suggestion I have is to use more dramatic adjectives for an intense emotion like this. Such as piercing me with a thousand knives, or as cold as a blistering winters day. Good job though:)

lovestruckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 12:53 pm :

thank ill try nd get tht done.

justinbieber replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 8:12 am :
i rated it one star i hated it it was demtedly disturbing whatbwere u thinking :l

dontforget This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 2:30 pm :
That's kind. I'm sure you would love to have someone right such rude comments on your piece as well. Ever heard of constructive critisism?

Sept. 16, 2011 at 2:32 pm :
Write*****

Sept. 19, 2011 at 12:55 pm :

to justin beiber if u think this poem is horrible u really need to recunstruct ur comprehension of poetry.

to dont forget thanks for tellin him how it is lolz.

Lourel15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I totally agree with you and this poem. You know that saying, "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me?" I think words hurt even more. Enough is enough and people need to get over themselves and realize that they are no better than the person they are picking on.

Sept. 12, 2011 at 1:07 pm :
i feel the exact same. i always tell people that ur words my not leave scars u can see but they do leave scars.

UnknownToTheWorld replied...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 1:07 pm :
i really like this poem and the meaning behind it. it may be short but it has all the emotions

Sept. 22, 2011 at 1:10 pm :
thanks for the feedback