Good Dog

Brown eyes look up at
me with faithful
docility.

The strong otter-tail,
the angled head,
black ears perking

forward.
Unconditional love never
ceases to amaze me,
no matter how often
I see its face.

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm soooo sorry that I haven't commented on one of your stories! Thanks for commenting on my work time, not space. This was very sweet and nice! Great job! :)(:

TotheSeaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 6:32 pm :
Thank you very much!

TotheSeaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 5:50 am:
Thanks, both of you!

jasont727 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This reminds me of my own dogs--very nice poem!

MaggieElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this (: Very nice work.