Hanging By A Thread

Why do you want to start over, when you have barely begun?

I don’t like this school
I don’t like how people perceive me
I don’t like how everything has turned out
And I hate how people try to tear me from the one person who I believe understands me, gets me, and loves me all the same. Who I actually feel is my everything, almost as if our souls are bound together, shaped and molded as and into one. The guy who will never stop being there, the guy who I’ll never stop loving and caring for and never forget. And finally someone who feels the same way about and for me, and if I ever lost him completely I would almost feel as though I was torn from my very humanity.

I can’t take it sometimes

Without one thing in life I want, I actually have him; the thing I have always wanted out of life and what I’ve always needed; and it’s hanging by a thread,

Ever wanted to just start all over or just end completely, but there is 1 or 2 people keeping you here?

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I would like it better without the grammar errors. But otherwise, good job.