thought id tell you

You know id die for you on the spot. You’ve never lied to me wether I would of liked it or not. We’ve loved and fought. I woulda never thought we’d end up like this it’s a shock. I talk to you as if we were dating. I even text back when im skating. If I have a girlfriend ill still love you more. You’re better than the rest your not a easy wh***. I gave you my heart without you I don’t think I could write this kinda art. You inspire me and push me like im in a cart. We could talk about about our past but were do we start? We started as friends on facebook and asked how much we liked eachother on a chart from one to ten. Babe you got me on ahundred and ten. Ive gave you notes befor cause you’re the only girl I still adore. Me being gone makes me wana see you more and more. You open me up like a door. And touched my core. You changed me and that was the best thing that happened to me. Ill prove it and get on one knee. Guys saying forget and I don’t need her but she makes me feel like shes the missing puzzle piece. You know who you are. I look up and think you’re a star. Your so beautiful. You make my life peaceful

mrsvelasquez said...
I know the writer of this poem. He's such a talented young man. So proud and this girl and everyone in his life is lucky to know him.

SweetLove3 said...
This is really good. :) I think it's really sweet and that girl is lucky.