thought id tell you | Teen Ink

thought id tell you

By lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California
lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California

"why worry about the future, when you can barely get through the present?"
"I never regret my decisions because i can make anything happen, its a mind set not a lifestyle."

You know id die for you on the spot. You’ve never lied to me wether I would of liked it or not. We’ve loved and fought. I woulda never thought we’d end up like this it’s a shock. I talk to you as if we were dating. I even text back when im skating. If I have a girlfriend ill still love you more. You’re better than the rest your not a easy wh***. I gave you my heart without you I don’t think I could write this kinda art. You inspire me and push me like im in a cart. We could talk about about our past but were do we start? We started as friends on facebook and asked how much we liked eachother on a chart from one to ten. Babe you got me on ahundred and ten. Ive gave you notes befor cause you’re the only girl I still adore. Me being gone makes me wana see you more and more. You open me up like a door. And touched my core. You changed me and that was the best thing that happened to me. Ill prove it and get on one knee. Guys saying forget and I don’t need her but she makes me feel like shes the missing puzzle piece. You know who you are. I look up and think you’re a star. Your so beautiful. You make my life peaceful

about my exgirlfriend that is now my best friend

mrsvelasquez said...
on Aug. 13 2011 at 7:04 pm
I know the writer of this poem. He's such a talented young man. So proud and this girl and everyone in his life is lucky to know him.

SweetLove3 said...
on Aug. 13 2011 at 6:53 pm
SweetLove3, Scranton, Arkansas

Never regret anything that ever made you smile!

This is really good. :) I think it's really sweet and that girl is lucky.