I Dream of You

Right now as I think of you, I can nearly feel your touch. Even though I'm here and you're there, I can almost feel you laying right next to me; your strong arms holding me closely and tightly. As I think of my head resting on your chest, I can almost feel your heart beating...I can almost feel your touch. I can nearly hear you breathe. I can almost feel your lips just barely touching mine! As I dream of running my fingers through your hair my heart beats fast. Just then, when I think my dream is over, I take a deep breath and it begins again.

Annabelle294 said...
I absolutely love this, and it is so easy for anyone to relate to who has been through this

joyfuldancer replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 9:25 am

Thank you.  That really was my main point and goal when I wrote this because I have been thru a few LDRs and am currently in one again right now.  I'm very glad u enjoyed it.

God bless,

Joy

AllysonMarie said...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 8:53 am
I dont know what too say besides... I LOVED IT (: . It truley was a great poem, I could feel the mood and almost feel myself being the charecter from the brilliant use of the discripive word. However, Just try too make it with stanzas. I mean, Its great and that dosent bother me at all! I just have a feeling some others mite say the same! Never give up on poetry, your amazing!

joyfuldancer replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 9:23 am

Thank you so much!  Please check out some of my other poems as well:)

God bless,

Joy

Bambi67 said...
very nice,like it. check out my work =)

joyfuldancer replied...

Thank you:)  I sure will:)

God bless,

Joy

DreamsAreBroken said...
Cute and relateable. You hit all the right feelings in just the right way

joyfuldancer replied...

Thanks so much!  I really love to hear feedback from people who read my work:)

God bless,

Joy