Maybe

Maybe his smile means more than a hello.
Maybe his blue eyes find me beautiful.
Maybe his words mean more than they seem.
Maybe he's within my reach, could be mine, he's my dream.

Or maybe I'm just a fool...

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 4:00 pm:
very very cute and nice! Can you comment and rate some of my work?

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautifully written. I love this! Please read,rate,and comment on my poems! Thanks!

curlygurlrayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2012 at 11:48 am:
I LIKE THIS(: IT SHOWS TRUE CONFLICT.

Mimi15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is uber lovely. Check out my poem 'On our Own' thanks.

ElleNicole replied...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 5:20 pm :
Thanks. =) I will!

PriscillaSmiles This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is simple and adorable. I love it(: Check out some of my work? thanks!

AmayaSakarutaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:51 am:

this reallyt expresses what you feel like wen you cant tell wheather soeone likes you or not! man this is good, you should keep writing. (its alwatys a poet's job to just tell the truth)

btw could you pleeeeassseee look at some of my work?

ElleNicole replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:54 pm :
Of course, thank you. =)

Lexie96 said...
Wow, I really like this. Reminds me of my latest conquest, just kidding, kind of. Seriously, great poem. Could you please, please, please check out some of my work?

LiliPRI This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Lovely! I know ... you never really know, do you? But sometimes life is funny and things turn out nothing like you thought they would. That's pretty much what this verse says, I think.

inkblot13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Wow, this was amazing, I really liked it a lot.  The hope and feeling in each line was put through to the reader nicely. And good job on making me think about this one guy right now, that's what writing is about. Making others feel what you want them to.

SamE

EyesofBlueFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is good. :) The hope in each maybe.

SavannahMcKenna said...
I get this:) mine always had green eyes...lol:) i really like it! And if you wana check out any more of mine...you know where to find me

BriBear143 said...
This was really good! it totally discribes how i feel. Maybee you could check out my work sometimee?? (:

ElleNicole replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 2:52 pm :
Sure! =)

livEvil said...
This is neat! I enjoyed it, I know you have already checked out of my poems but maybe you could read my stories called Jagger and Unlikely? I'd really love it if you could, thanks!

caprifox97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Hey, this was pretty awsome. I love how it sys so much in a few simple short lines. Fantastic.

Oh, and can you check out my fiction story, " Underneath the covers"? I really want it published in the magazine.

DreamsAreBroken said...
I love this! Its cute and sort of witty. Kind of like a journal entry turned poem. Cute and relateable!

ElleNicole replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 1:30 pm :
Thanks, this actually was a journal entry. =)

ohheyyyelli said...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 11:11 am:
Completely relatable! I love this poem[: