If I could turn back time | Teen Ink

If I could turn back time

By Barbie_Girl GOLD, Woodstock, Virginia
Barbie_Girl GOLD, Woodstock, Virginia

IDK I DONT HAVE ONE I LOVE THEM ALL!!

If I could turn back time
I would take back all I said and did. Even though your in Virginia and I'm in Flordia, I just have to tell ya. I just can't keep you out of my head. If I could turn back time I would take back all i said and did. Soon I will be were you are, but you will be gone. Farther than the eye can see there will be you, whatching over me. If I could turn back time I would take back all I said and did. But all I can give you is my word and my love. Sent not by a pigeon but a dove. If I could turn back time I would take back all i said and did. While I'm still only fighting for a car key, I'll find you fighting for me. Fighting for your country, your love, and freedom. I will only be a peace of mind a memory above all. If I could turn back time i would take back all I said and did. No matter who you are and what you do, my word and heart will be with you. With every breath lost, will be spent fighting for what you know and love. If I could turn back time I would I would take back all I said and did. With every drop of sweat and blood, only then will troubled eyes and words be finally be met. Ifg I could turn back time I would take back all I said and did. I love you, every word is true my heart beats with but one other, and that other shall always be you. Forever and always. Your true love.

Barbie_Girl GOLD, Woodstock, Virginia

IDK I DONT HAVE ONE I LOVE THEM ALL!!

still 4 1/2 stars lol

alyssa123 said...

:) welcome wat is it rated now?

Rogue141 said...
This is really amazing, wow; if I could only meet you in person... :)

Barbie_Girl GOLD, Woodstock, Virginia

IDK I DONT HAVE ONE I LOVE THEM ALL!!

Thanks chica love ya!

alyssa123 said...
great job you are an amazing poet keep on writing i hope your writing gets into a magazine glad we are friends :)

party_ppl said...
Lovely poem girl it's like you poured your feelings out in it and thats wat i love about poetry. :)

mostlyloving said...
that poem is beautiful i've never read anything like it you have an amazing talent

Barbie_Girl GOLD, Woodstock, Virginia

IDK I DONT HAVE ONE I LOVE THEM ALL!!

Wow thank you so much i really appriciate that alot. It's really encuraging to hear that. If you ever want tell those you know to read, comment, and/or rate my poem. Thank you agian for telling me what you thought of my poem!

~Courtney A.

I love it i tried to rate highest but my ipod is awkward