If Only If Only

If only If only, it was never like this.. if only if only it would have never begun.. if only if only i would never be missed.. than if only if only i would never wake to the morning sun.. if only if only there was no care.. if only if only it was a double dogged dare.. If only if only i could stomach your cries.. than if only if only tonight would be the day i die.. If only If only there was no saddened plea.. then if only if only my heart would stop beating , and my soul would be let free.. IF only, If only there was a lie.. then if only if only my soul would raise to the skies.. if only if oly you could fool the one who sees it all.. so if only if only you could grow to the heavens so tall.. If only if only you weren't begging on your knees.. if only if only your sorrow wasn't crying please no please.. If only if only.. there was no ifs.. than it would only be only.. and nothing like this.. only n only.. would be the only you would hear.. the whisper of ifs.. would be no longer haunting in your ear.. if only if only.. there was a treasure beneath the land.. if only if only you could find it in shallow sand.. if only if only my heart didn't bleed.. if only if only i could plant a new seed.. if only if only this seed grew mighty and strong.. but if only if only.. my thoughts are left wrong.. if only if only... world was at peace.. if only if only there was no need for police.. if only if only there wasn't a raging war.. if only if only there wasn't lava burning.. in the center.. the core.. if only if only.. we could all stop and look at tomorrow... if only if only there was joy, and no sorrow.. If only if only there was no more ifs.. then only would be only .. and nothing like this..

hb_anonymous_thats_me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoa...this is moving. Sad, but moving.