Tecridex

I sip on the flavors as the moonset swoons a light against my black. Its colors are spherical as it provides and extra array of shimmering colors tonight. The acoustic guitar vibrates a note that I played, it strings the night together. A confusion and disarray sway my mind into a dark cloud of lost dreams; I guess that’s why this dark subtle night is so comforting to me. I have never tasted the night winds this way a flavor of wet fruits but in their own sleep they hydrate like the inside of a cactus. And there's a brush full of gray sultry paint that is waving a cloud like a hand in front of me.

A ghost car ride who is naturally lost has found its way to mix, a stream of life with the silent night. The music is gentle so if you listen close again you'll hear an orchestrated joy. The beat of circular vibrations swirl around my body in the way that water beats around a mint leaf fallen into an aspen snow sea. And at night I feel although I’ve been no where calmer then a valley in the mountains so I can lay my head down and gaze at the stars as they glimmer with radiance. They move in my mind as a story. As if the god shaped stars circulated into a war and then found peace all in the same moment. A realization that mankind has yet to portray out of its own existence but the stars have known. I see it now, their message is clear. It even dances with highlights of a lesson long forgotten except by the creations of old.

The piano notes play in the distant background of the outside night, although they were once familiar to me as a child but the innocence was spilled. The notes vibrate closer to my heart and sync in the beat.

The moon is full tonight; it glimmers over every atom of nature’s purest water. It falls on me and I sit in the feelings of the splash and it over takes me. I'm emerged in the love that it gives. The time it takes to fall is the forever seconds of my endless imagination this must be what it's like to hold your hand, at least as far as I can remember.

There's something about sleeping that can grant wishes, the more time you separate your mind from your body the brighter the colors become, the deeper the sewing goes. Each stitch of blue thread that you use to keep yourself together is rewired by the profound thoughts that sway you into a puddle of preternatural nature. I'm not me just the thoughts I've sunk in.

I feel like the wheat that grows in the valleys of mountain. Over shaded, and swayed by any course of wind that falls itself onto my being. But lit in the moonlight and stardust there's nothing stopping my thoughts from drowning me until the pressure inside my space suit explodes.
I feel like the wheat that grows in the valleys of mountain. Over shaded, and swayed by any course of wind that falls itself onto my being. But lit in the moonlight and stardust there's nothing stopping my thoughts from drowning me until the pressure inside my space suit explodes. I love the poetry that seeps out opf the boards on my nightly porch. Its peaceful and the crickets have a way with words. The words have no meaning but the flow and sounds put together grow in the night. As if becoming mature has a way of deeping the humble senses that you ought to own as a child.
A chrysalis has enshrouded me into the music and darkness that has become tonights theme. I lay in leather. I pray for better. I'm not me, just the feelings I've sunk in.

sapphirerain14 said...
This is absolutely incredible! I love the imagery. You are amazing!!