lost then found | Teen Ink

lost then found

By hubby BRONZE, Miami, Florida
hubby BRONZE, Miami, Florida

im lost in a dark hole no one can find me here
the dirt hole gets higher and im barried six feet deep
i cant breathe somebody save me before i go to sleep
my screaming wont help this pain fills my soul nothing else matters im
six feet deep theres got to be a way out,the memories of a past never told
has barried me inside,pain in his life has turned into adultery and alchoholism
that piece of him has just begun its painfull to see what he's become,from what he's done
but see what she's become full of cuts regrets she hates herself im guilty she says,pain
is shed with tears of liquor and blood, suicide wouldnt let me go ,the thoughts sucked my soul
the voices made me mad,those feelings got lost with the tears i cried when she said your not guilty,the tears are dried up now i know the feelings i felt were not sick,there is no more sorrow in her soul
just dissapoitnment of a sick family getting help from all the wrong sources now having hope that
a higher power will save us all they say forgive and forget ,dont be shocked,no more denial or a lost soul
im found above the hole patched up never more will i feel fear its all gone i feel the heat
of the sun i break free from this dispear and sorrow and feel relief,i will forget the days that were killing me and memories that made me swallow dirt when i couldnt breathe, those memories are hid in the hole i barried so deep noone will find,my minds clear im running through the long green grass with a sunny orange sky, she will never go back, shell keep runing through a beautiful patch of grass and a beautiful sky she left the memories in the dirt, sorrow, guilt ,dispear, grief, deppresion,& madness left her alone now and forever im free to reach the stars
everyone has a story to tell this is a bit of mine.