Who will?

Why are you abandoning me?
Who will pick me up when I’m down?
Who will make me laugh when you’re not around?
Who will take me out of my misery?
Who will make me realize that I’m not the only one in this world suffering?
Who will I tease?
Who will I have that strange bond with that only a brother and a sister have?
Who?
You are someone I definitely don’t want to lose
-love your little sister Jane <3

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 4:07 pm:

Sometimes I think we just have too many young people in the service. I mean, I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world. But I don't think people should be going into the service the secnd they turn eighteen. I think they should wait a few years, maybe go to college, then maybe think about joining the service.

I think you should show him this, as soon as you can. Because you never know, it could change his mind. He may think twice when he reads this about the fact t... (more »)

darkangel...This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
No I had just a smiley at the end…   

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 7:06 pm :
Ok, gotcha.