the moon light night

Here again in the moon lit night
where wind is blowing
a girl is crying
her heart tonight
Her heart is paining
because she has been
hated and misunderstood again
She is a girl in her teen
getting scolding by her mom
she trys really hard
to make her mom happy and proud
like his brother does every time
This girl has been betrayed
by her friends
but then also she is good to them
They betrayed her
because she 's a very good girl
She is so shy
that she is crying in secracy
This girl is tired and broken tonight
like a butterfly with no wing
trying flying again

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Did you put this poem on Inkpop as well? If so, I think I already commented on it.

sunshine04 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 2:55 am :
and reallly thanks for that :)

Reader101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
im pretty sure you just described my life:) i love it!:) <3

sunshine04 replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:02 am :
bit mine too yea it happens a lot to many people:) thanks for the comment

Reader101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:56 pm :
this is definatly one of my favorites:) Thank YOU!:)

sunshine04 replied...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:43 am :
THANKS A LOT it means a lot to mean can u rate and advice any one u know i really badly want to have my poems in magzineeeeeeeee=)

Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:12 am :
me too! I want to show my mom that im good at poetry and to support me in it... she has said that im not allowed to write poetry unless its for school bcuz she doesnt like my writing... I want to be able to show her im not as big a failure as she thinks.....

sunshine04 replied...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:32 am :
yea it happens my mom sometimes give snide comments but okay she lets me to do what i want .but though my mom is cool and dont get tensioned talk to her sometimes that blah blah ,it will be tough to doubt but once u say it she will understand i toohave prob i burst out sometime s, but i love my mom no doubt =)

Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:08 pm :
yep... agreed:)

sunshine04 replied...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 pm :
can u check my other poems and pics i'll check out ur s

Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:09 am :
 already read them all lol:)

sunshine04 replied...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:35 am :
lol funny na :)

SallySunShine said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 4:04 am:
Awesome! :)

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 4:12 am :
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttt

k.s.hThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:44 am:
The only constructive advice I have is that you should try to work on your spelling and grammar.  But I really thought the idea and they line quality was good.

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 3:50 am :
yea i saw the spelling of secrecy i wrote wrong you know typo problem you said "But i really thought the idea and they line quality was good " i could not understand what were u trying to see and thankssssssssssssssssss a lottttttttttttttt for the constructive advice a lot

k.s.hThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm :
What I meant by "line quality" was that you have good content.  Probably should have written that better... Sorry!

Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:30 pm :

I know this is rude... but if you have spare time please check out my work! 

(^_^)

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 3:13 am :

not required to say sorry u said it for my benefit can u give me eg because i haave just started writing i need all the help i can

yea fell free to ask anything i can surely check ur work

LetsPretend said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 7:16 pm:
This is really good, keep up the great job.The story sounded familiar but thats cuz I went through something like that too. It really does tell a story, love it=D