Dandelions

Today, awoken, slight taste of coffee, and sunshine. What could be better then coffee and sunshine? I find them both to be sweet. "It's a lovely day in Connecticut." The newscaster would say. And it is lovely indeed. "Pick the dandelions." My mother asks me. They are overrunning the place, they have a war with her garden. Spreading like a sickness. A round yellow sickness. But that is only her view. I will pick them, one by one. And put them in my room. A brightness. A yellow light. A dance, of dandelions. Have a nice morning. Pedestrian people. Have a nice morning. Don't stay in your room.

ohheyyyelli said...

I love dandelions!

This is really a unique style and I like it. I especially like "A dance, of dandelions. Have a nice morning. Pedestrian people. Have a nice morning."

Vidra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this! It's beautiful and simple and it sort of rants but that's what makes it good. :) I see you have a blog. I do too! I will check yours out, and if you could swing by mine that would be great! Just google: suigeneris thoughts, and it's the first one to come up. Thanks!