Imperfect

What's the best thing to forever
When there's nothing left?
What's the point of living
When you have nothing to live for?
Where does life go
When your living a lie?
What happens
When you die?
Where's the laughter
When there's tears?
Where's the heartfelt
When we're living in times of heartbreak?
When is the lie that people are living going to end?
This world isn't perfect,
It's as imperfect as we.

TevyRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
questions, questions. i like it. it makes you think. good job.

Theycallmebored said...
Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:01 pm:
;) awww livvy <3 love it!

L0veME4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:10 pm :
thanks BFFL :D  

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:42 pm:
wow i about cried i love it

Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:09 pm :
don't cry :o but thanks :)

Jake957 said...
Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:23 pm:
This is really good!! I like it :)

Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:08 pm :
thanks so much :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:51 pm:
AMEN! TESTIFY! All I can say is that this captivates what life really is in a concise and unfortunately heart-breaking manner.

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:17 am:
Loved it! :)

DanielM said...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:42 am:
That was an awesome poem. Great message and great format. I really liked your end. When you said we are imperfect as we. Great line. Suggestion: maybe add some imagery.

JaneCapelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 5:40 pm:
Nice job!! I like the message it gives =) 5/5

JustinBieberGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 4:37 pm :
Thank you!

ClaireBearB replied...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:46 pm :
That is so beautiful! And it's PERFECT!!

zendaya replied...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:51 pm :
I love it good work