Time 2 Change | Teen Ink

Time 2 Change

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

{Intro}

It’s time 2 change
I really miss the days when we first met back then it was all fun and games, but now in the year 2011 things just don’t change...
(1 VERSE)
All my life all I wanted was a group of cool, amazing special friends that I wanted to respect me as I respect them, I know I said I don’t care what you do to me I’ll always call you my friends even if you knock me down and made me feel like s#*t, guess what, I used to look up to one of y’all… back in grant school and middle school, well I got what I wished for, but it back fired like a star falling from the heavens.
(CHROUS)
Closing my eyes dreaming of the better times instead of the bad, some said you should be a writer. So I’m sticking with that… my goals for life.
(2nd VERSE)
What am I doing I thought to myself why should I forgive them when I got a better life here in Edison township, NJ. Better teachers, better friends, and brand new writing skills. My songs and how I write them speak for me than I could express them.
{CHROUS}
Closing my eyes dreaming of the better times instead of the worst, some said you should be a writer. So I’m sticking with that… my goals for life.
{3rd VERSE}
My mom was right from the beginning about my friends in south Plainfield but I didn’t believe her but in the end it just came back and killed me, my soul and spirit. I never told my mom I love her but someway she knew I had my own way of saying I love you. I’m Dedicating this to those who’ve been down that line, that road… of being mislead or being had and most of all bullied. Your not the only one.

PEACE 2 The World and Good luck