Life as a Tree

YOU’RE

TREE OF LIFE

Life is like a tree,

where you stand is your eternal awareness of life, love and grace.

Your rings make the record of memories and chosen paths,

all spiraling to your creation

As everybody is unique,

there is never a tree alike. For your roots and leaves make

the recorded thoughts and feeling of new days and old nights.

When the fall comes it’s time for a better

prospective, better ideas and possibility to start a new and fix the old. As

you stand your ground your old thoughts will fall, as they travel through the

wind, maybe somebody will find a different prospective.

As other leaves lay on the ground they will wither away making richer gravel for new ideas.

As your roots grow,

and you get older, you will still be young, as for when you die your gavel is still rich,
a new seed will be born in your soil, making a better person and
sharing an old soul.

The circle of life
will forever be, as you influence generations, they may not know you, but you know them, as you were part of their creation as they created you.

Aderes18 said...

Wow, this is how I feel about life and the world and ourselves.

Just unbelievebale. I had no idea someone thought like me. :)

The.Messenger.777 replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 10:42 am
:D thanks its good to know somebody out there that has a good prospective

Aderes18 replied...
Thanks. :)

Christian.a.piper777 said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 9:39 am
i thank you for your apresheation, i wish to travel someday and i hope that i get to. im happy you loved this poem it means alot to me and you just inspierd me that i am accualy making something of myself :D thank you

Anagam said...
I can't stop reading it lol. It should b in the mag! totally :)

Anagam said...

i know this is gonna sound cliche but wat ever. i can't explain my reaction w/ words! THIS POEM TRULY TRULY SPOKE TO MY HEART!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.. I feel like how you describe the tree beeing there in just one place with its root in just one place... it's just so awesome.

From my experience I've moved alot from place to place and well although I move and go back to same place, same roads, i feel as though my home is really inside my body. I am the only one who changes ... (more »)

Christian.a.piper777 replied...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 9:52 am
i thank you for your appreciation, i wish to travel someday and i hope that i get to. i'm happy you loved this poem it means a lot to me and you just inspired me that i am accualy making something of myself :D thank you

Anagam replied...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 9:40 am

You are very very very welcome!! :D Honestly, after reading the first few lines I couldn't stopl reading! Ha. And I loved it because it has such a wonderful meaning. I am never going to look at autumn the same way (I love when trees are green so I kinda dislike atumn and winter). But these lines:

your old thoughts will fall as they travel throught the wind...

They make me look at things a whole new way.

I wish more people would sign in and comment on everyone's poe... (more »)

Christian.a.piper replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:38 am
THANK YOU <3 im soo glad you liked it and i like that part i wrote too, i got to say i read some of your poems and they are very good i loved them :D espesholy the one with seeing with somebodys eyes that made me feel proud for who i am and the life i have, i mean it in every ways. thank YOU for opening my eyes in ways :D winter hurts my eyes alot, my eyes are so sensitive to light and ive been that way my whole life lol but i still like winter its peacefull <3

Christian.a.piper replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:40 am
sorry i have bad spelling lol

Anagam replied...
No worries about the spelling. I didn't even notice. And thank you for liking my poems :D :)))))! You are welcome and I'm lookin foward reading more of you work!! :DD

Christian.a.piper replied...
you are very welcome, thank you :D