Confessions This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I almost told you yesterday.
I almost told you today.
I'll probably almost tell you tomorrow,
and again after that day.

Almost is a broken word,
it's filled with silent vows,
it leaves things hanging

all the whats and whys and hows.

One day it'll falter and the words will
come out
in a rush they'll holler, scream, and shout.
Repressed for so long, they'll make
themselves heard
just wait for the day when almost
is deferred.

InksplotchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is amazing! And I'm almost 100% positive that everyone who reads this can relate... you're an excellent writer (: Congrats on the mag! Keep up the good work Abbyy (:

Could you check out some of my work and maybe rate/comment? I'd really appreciate it!

Abbyy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:49 pm :

Thank you! Your words mean a lot (:

I will definitely check out some of your work!

GrawrBear said...
This is really good...It reminds me of what piece i've been working on..I'll post it soon, It's called "Conversation Without Words" 

Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
thanks, I'll look out for it!

Avalon,LivThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love this poem, rrelates to me in some ways :) 

Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
thank you :)

RedFeatherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Bottled up words that aren't let out just build up and build up, but there's no one to tell. So what I do, I write them down. I have a journal that I've recently started, writing it down helps a lot -It relieves some of the pressure. If there's no one now that you can tell, then write it down now, and someday, tell the world.

Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:18 pm :
I agree, writing down bottled up emotions really helps relieve some of the pain and stress.