Behaviors This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You
Will never be tempted to touch a
Wall until it's covered from ceiling to floor
In wet paint. You will never touch it unless
It says Do Not Touch. Wet Paint.
But only kids will touch
And giggle.
We will touch
And hide our hands
As if we were born
to
hide.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 5:12 pm:
At first, I didn't fully understand what your poem was saying. Now, I do. And must agree with everyone else here, that this poem is beautifully written. The simplicity of the format and imagery add the innocence of a child; but underneath it all, it the mature depth of someone who knows a little more about Life than a child. 5/5

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16 at 5:02 am:
* unsuspecting

Mar. 16 at 5:00 am:
This poem is so amazing and true.... It just hit me like a bucket of water splashed on to an insuspecting person...Absolutely breathtaking.

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 15 at 1:43 pm:
I like it. It's true too. People often tend to do things that they shouldn't do just for the fun of being daring.  

regisky10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 3:18 pm:
Sorry about the picture. I don'tk now what happened, but it has no relation to the poem whatsoever.

GinryuStargazer replied...
Mar. 15 at 1:43 pm :
This is honestly one of the better poems on this site. Simple message, original way of portraying it. The first poem on here in a LONG time to intrigue me. Thank you.