Rescue Me | Teen Ink

Rescue Me

By LoveeU BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
LoveeU BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

"Love is four letters, but it has a biq meaninq." "I love you" and "I like Chicken"

Can I breath? Can I see the answer that's in front of me? I'm suffocating in your love. Please come and set me free. Rescue me from all the danger. Be my Prince and come find me. I need help, I need you. Come to this dreary room and lay a kiss upon my cheek. I wonder if the sun is to its' peak. I can't see, I can't breath. I'm suffocating in your love. Please be my Prince, come find me. Creaks and reeks fill up this place. It's a total disgrace. I need you to come set me free. There's no other to come get me. Only you, Only my Love, My True Love. Come and set me free, I can't take this pain any longer. Come Rescue Me.

I'm Just obsessed with love. I always think about it and write about it. I'm not sure why, I just am.

LoveeU BRONZE said...
on Jun. 14 2011 at 7:28 am
LoveeU BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

Hey! Don't be shy, leave a message telling me what's good about this and what I need to critique. I would dearly appreciate it. Thanks, :)