I Trusted You

Why is that you pinned 
a nail into my heart?
Endless timeline of 
laughs, talks, TRUST! 
Why did you make me your
Puppet?
     "Why take me as a toy 
     thinking I have no soul? 
     Why control me by my own string? 
     To play me like such way." 
Why did you lie between your teeth;
Is there such thing as "True Love"?
Why folded my heart into such a ball
And shoot me away like such trash; 
Why cant you just gave me a chance 
To shine my armor and to be your true knight? 
To protect you against all odds and not to keep you
Even but to make us equal.
Why not just tell the truth instead of strumming my heart as a pathetic guitarist?; 
My minds chants these words

"I trusted you"
 "I trusted you"

xxcoleyxox said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm:
The emotions of this poem are so strong that I can feel them. As soon as I started to read it, it felt dark in my room like it was 4:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I can't describe how amazing and empowering this poem made me feel. It makes me want to change everything about others. I love this poem so much because you said everything that I could not.

Kevinjo18 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
Well thanks i really didnt know this poem had really that much emtion to it but im soo excited; you guys have no idea how this makes me feel that i'm not the only one that went through the same emotions as i Thanks :)

WickedStarcatcherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 7:45 pm:
:) Well-now you know that she wasn't right for you. I'm glad what happened did otherwise I'd be stuck with this dude and never even know that he was just...so...yeah. (that wasn't an awkward ending to a sentance at all) Well, keep writing! :D

Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
hahaha no no its not awkward at all ;P but ya surly i will keep writing :)

arimas said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 4:41 pm:
After I read this I just kind of sat there and stared at the screen. Then I read it again. I can feel your emotion. I cant quite find the words to describe how amazing this is... just... wow...

Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:01 pm :
Wowzers thanks that really means a lot to me.. Thanks :)

BSANCHEZ said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:46 pm:
That must've been form the heart.

Jun. 12, 2011 at 12:39 pm:
I absolutely LOVE this poem! I kind of went through the same thing with a close friend. I really liked him but I felt so betrayed when I found out that I never really knew him at all. Keep writing <3

Jun. 13, 2011 at 3:15 pm :
Im sorry to hear about that :( but thats what kinda happen to me. I trusted her but she just turned me down. But thats for the comment and im super glad you loved it :)

beautifulxdisaster said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 4:29 pm:
this is good. very detailed.

AndySixxLoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 11:55 am:
I love it and that you shared it with all of us its really good!! its not offten that you see this much emotion coming for guys but you did a wonderful job!!

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 9:48 am:

I really liked this one, I do the same thing write whatever comes to me. Check out my poem if you have a chance:  Holocaust Butterfly

I think You'll like it :)

Jun. 13, 2011 at 2:59 pm :
Thanks for comment :) and i sure will read your poem. 

Kevinjo18 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 2:29 pm:
WOw thanks for the great comments. Im Very glad you'all liked it. Sorry to hear that some of you went through the same pain as I. But things happen in live that you can't do anything about it and the best thing we can do is express our fellings through writing. 

kaykaybeck said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 1:01 pm:
wow this is really good (: I feel the emotion in this poem!

brender1017 said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 12:24 pm:
this is great ! in how you expressed throughout the poem !

abby7 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:47 pm:
Wow. This is LEGITLY AMAZING!!!  I can feel the emotion and truth put into evry line! Ive been threw the same think wit my ex boyfriend... I hope you contintue writting poems because your great at it! 

Alice_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:19 pm:
I enjoyed this piece very much. It reminded me of the pain my boyfriend caused me. I told him that I was giving him my heart and I told him my deepest secret. And a month later he throw it back at me. This was a great poem, keep writing

Delliebug said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:23 pm:
:D....dis is full of emotion...:)..I love it an can relate sadly...:/....great choice of words..continue writing!...hope evryting works out for the best ...:)...stay blesses :)