I Wish

I wish that holes in your soul would repair instantly, and dragons rule the skys and set fourth to a better world, I wish that people of all ages can have there chance to save the world,
and that all wishes would come true, I wish that the stars could grant your hearts desire and not be aimless floating balls of gases, I wish all this could possibly, by the slightest chance come true, but because i have sense, i know it will never happen, Its just all bad, holes in your souls widen, Dragons would leave the world to destruction, no one can save the world now, its to late, were doomed, us humans are doomed, wishes don't come true, they never will, even if they do, it all turns bad, life is not a fairy tale, its reality and no one has the sense to think that, stars are just balls of gas that burn and sizzle and kill anyone who touches it, nothing comes true. I hate to think negatively but i have know choice if i know its true, if its true no one can stop you from thinking that. Ohhhh, but i wish