.Slap.

It's the sting of disappointment,
the warmth of rage,
spreads across your face,
it's like a brand,
like a warning,
and it can't be taken back.

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 11:15 am:
Perfect and simple! Good job!

CountryMusic said...
Nice, I like how the title has a dot on either side, emphasizes the shortness. Blunt and well done :)

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 12:08 am:
Very strong, And very to the point. I love how emotional your poems get in only a few words or so. I love it. 5/5

Raytheraym replied...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 12:30 am :
Thank you so much!

ShadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 9:52 pm:

This poem is short but true, and it really hits home. The words you chose were wonderfully used. Good Job!

If you can please comment on my poem "Destinies Entwined" that would be great! 

ShadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
"Destinies Entwined" is in the poetry forum. 

Raytheraym replied...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 1:20 pm :
Thanks! I will.