Shh.....Now Speak

Oh, Forever Kept,you are indeed someone's dearest,
and indefinitely through love you keep drifting from your conscious.
“But why? Why can't we be?” you ask.
And what does it mean for us to have each other?
We are the youngest of young, spinning the weakest of webs,
-our pathetic little strands of silk captured and tangled up into nothing.
See now, it is the love of our own hearts that harms us,
our innermost thoughts pleading to satisfy our self destructing desires.
And what does it mean for us to sit on ocean banks at sunset,
and profess our love for each other along these same heartless shores that have taken away countless others in their passions for a pointless nothing,
who have went down into the oceans treacherous deep,
with barely their wedding rings. Won't we too die with nothing?
And when simple mercies chase the tides away,
it is your own lust that will bring them back again,
only this time one of us has to escape with nothing.
Tell me dear, what is love to us now?
“Save me! Save me, my love! Please help!”, you plead.
And what would it mean if ever I saved you, so that we should be together?
What would this mean for us?

Miss_OrangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23 at 3:45 am:
Now this may sound like a broken record but I really love you work. Would it be annoying if I comment and rate all of them? lol I will anyway!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 24 at 5:25 pm :
No, it would be terribly appreciated, even if you find me saying the same things over and over again., like thank you.

Miss_OrangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25 at 9:41 am :
those are words I will never take for granted! worry not cpatain!-can I even call u captain? or is it a one way thing?

yesterday at 6:56 pm :
Thats like asking me if my name is boosflash. ofcourse you can.

today at 9:27 am :
Then, Thank you again, captain. XD

despurlock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:23 pm:
Lo Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace   Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ]   Return     capslock a s d f g h j k ... (more »)

Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:40 am :
You are much fabulous right about now. Merci tres beaucoup.

fiNd_THe_fLaMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:41 pm:

really beautiful love poem, really really beautiful! great job

ps. please read rate and comment on my work when u have the time. i would love to get some feedback!

Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:42 am :
Ello Captain, soooo glad you could make it to my little sporting event. I'll be seein ya round me bearhood.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 1:15 am:

Again, a beautiful love poem. :)

Reminds me of Annabel Lee by Edgar Allen Poe.

Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:58 am :
whatever you say captain, though i wouldnt recomend reading this poem to impress anyon. merci tres beacoup for timing the take to commentate.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 10:23 pm :

Some love poems you just can't give to people. :)

The reason why this poem reminds me of Annabel Lee is because it's about a love that can never happen and because they are young and because it talks about the ocean a lot. All these are main themes of Annabel Lee. Have you read that poem?

Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:47 am :
uh, no. but thanks for liking it, and responding to my likeness at 10 a clock in the morning.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:48 am :
-i mean at night.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 9:14 am :
No problem. I use the internet well into the night sometimes, just cause sometimes that's the only time I get to use it. 

Jul. 26, 2011 at 8:03 pm :
oh, well then i take that thank you back, since its obvious YOU DONT CARE. hehehe, sike. much gratitudement to youment.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:31 pm:

You gotta hand it to the cynics; it's a little satisfying to see the lover's love evaporate into nothingness.

The Raven likes the blunt tongue, so it admires the he/she for taking pleasure in rejection. It also admires the clever speech which twists around a heartless concept. If it had to pick a favorite line, it would choose them all, and relish the verbal meal. Excellence, Boosflash, utter excellence.

Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
boosism is loving "the clever speech which twists around a heartless concept." The Ravens input is most awesome and most appreciated and MOST HELPFUL. let me refer to the request of the author:tell me what you think. Boosism is thanking The Raven.

CarolynQ said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:10 am:
You certainly do an amazing job at keeping your reader interested. Thumbbsss up!!!!

Jun. 22, 2011 at 11:28 am :
really? tres bon! merci captain. thanks for commmentating. who knew.