Charm The Lady

At long last, a night to us my dear,
a time of love if that is, if that is,
what any sound minded individual may dare call it.
Such a pause, an invitation of silence,
you must be expecting a compliment or something.
Am I really to extol you this evening?
Darling, your hair smells of mucus
and some foreign substance
of which there is no naming.
And that dress is rather loud of you.
perhaps you could turn it down a notch,
it just so happens I'm already hard of hearing
In speaking of impairment of the senses-
I was nearly blinded by those ridiculous braces of yours
you should try a tad bit harder,
maybe you'll get it next time.
Those ruffles remind me of some unsightly
man-eating prehistoric flower,
that I am unwilling to fetch water for.
I do love your hair,such a vivid outstanding red,
like the spaghetti my mother is refusing to clean
from my recently cleaned newly waxed imported tile floor.
( in maybe less of a regurgitated fashion).
.
..I'm assuming you would not at all be willing to help with that.

I hope you weren't going to tell me you love me,
as I mentioned earlier I'm hard of hearing.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 11:18 pm:
Who wouldn't just love to comment on your work Booflash! I just can't help but love all your work. Especially as most of it has the element of satire, which I love. Haha, you must think me weird but I just do... The most favourite line of mine from this is....Oh well I can't decide ,,, they were all awesomely put...

despurlockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 22 at 8:21 pm:
  Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace   Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ]   Return     capslock a s d f g h j ... (more »)

DarkBlueBaby22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 12:08 am:
I absolutely love your work! I've read a few, and each one just gets better and better. You're quite a unique writer; all of your pieces are fascinating. You never know what to expect. Lovin the sarcasm too, btw :) Keep it up! You've got talent

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 25 at 9:45 am :
I am overwhelmed by your fluffiness. Thank you so muchness for your feedbackment. Perhaps you'd be willing to lend out your fluffiness...

DarkBlueBaby22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 3 at 8:40 pm :
haha please, when you have time, let me know what you think of some of my work. I have other accounts, but these are my newest ones :)

Apr. 4 at 10:36 am :
Obey kabey. Please give me all the account names of work you want me to read.

today at 2:58 pm :
Thank you! I'll have to look at some of my other accounts but I would greatly appreciate it if you read the ones on this account. They're caled Fighter and Our Monsters. Thanks again for taking the time to read my work :) You're very talented and I hope you keep writing :D

Marlyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the ending.

Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:51 am :
Merci tres beacoup.i try to make good endings for my stuff so I glad I did what i was trying to do.

GreenActress said...
Three words: I. Love. This. Perfectly crafted, the sarcasm is balanced just right. I think this is great. You obviously have a talent and I hope to read more of your work! The ending is perfect, probably my favorite part. I'm very impressed. Keep it up! :)

Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:56 am :
thank you very much please don't think I don't respond but it's just that I've been roaming in the desert for about 40 years now and I just came back to the internet hello and I love you captain

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 1:13 am:

It's a beautiful love poem.

It's funny-the girl sounds either completely ugly or like white trash. but you, a civlizied, tasteful man, (I'm saying you are a man, just by perspective)still find her attarctive. Gives hope to normal girls like me!

Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:56 am :
merci tres beacoup for commentating captain. a rather interesting interpretation. i do aoplogize for you taking false inspiration. the girl is completely innocent. the guy is being totally rude and what not, though the description probrably is somewhat accurate. do notice the sarcasm. merci again captain.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 10:26 pm :
You are so sarcastic but I never get it. See, sarcasm is hard to show in writing.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:51 am :
really? shall I? how about...1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and the rest. i'm really wondering how you didnt notice the sarcasm.

ThesilentravenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 2:27 pm:
My, my, Boosflash. You've always had a way with the ladies. Many a girl would swoon over the startling precision of your every metaphor. "You must be expecting a compliment or something." I devour the frankness.

Jul. 21, 2011 at 3:32 pm :
ha, its a gift. do notice the returnment of the wedding ring. thank you dear, thats the whole idea.

CarolynQ said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:06 am:
Hahahahaa yes, this totally caught me off guard, however I love it. Still a brilliant piece of writing, God do I love your work.

Jun. 22, 2011 at 11:33 am :
yahhh! thank you so much for the commentation and loving my work. that is awesome. and inspiranationalistical.

brax34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 2:45 pm:
good good good! very nice, the title and then the actual poem gave me whiplash, it's important to keep people on their toes