Charm The Lady

At long last, a night to us my dear,
a time of love if that is, if that is,
what any sound minded individual may dare call it.
Such a pause, an invitation of silence,
you must be expecting a compliment or something.
Am I really to extol you this evening?
Darling, your hair smells of mucus
and some foreign substance
of which there is no naming.
And that dress is rather loud of you.
perhaps you could turn it down a notch,
it just so happens I'm already hard of hearing
In speaking of impairment of the senses-
I was nearly blinded by those ridiculous braces of yours
you should try a tad bit harder,
maybe you'll get it next time.
Those ruffles remind me of some unsightly
man-eating prehistoric flower,
that I am unwilling to fetch water for.
I do love your hair,such a vivid outstanding red,
like the spaghetti my mother is refusing to clean
from my recently cleaned newly waxed imported tile floor.
( in maybe less of a regurgitated fashion).
.
..I'm assuming you would not at all be willing to help with that.

I hope you weren't going to tell me you love me,
as I mentioned earlier I'm hard of hearing.

Miss_OrangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23 at 3:14 am:
hahaha, this is funny! you have a way with weaving humor and sarcasm! especially when you described her red hair as regurgitated spaghetti! LOL and mmy favorite: Those ruffles remind me of some unsightly  man-eating prehistoric flower,  that I am unwilling to fetch water for.  ahahaha! Priceless, this one. I hate ruffles, too. :D

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 24 at 5:33 pm :
Thank you so much for commentating. I owe you three monkeys and a zebra.

Miss_OrangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25 at 9:27 am :
hahaha! 3 monkeys and a zebra? lol, you owe me nothing but more peices! :D jk, write when u feel like it, it's not like i'm ur boss or something...

Jun. 27 at 6:57 pm :
I wish I could. I'm suffering from a terrible case of writers block. I really need to be medicated. This is insane.

Jun. 28 at 2:33 am :
Oh no! not Writer's Block! please tell me it's not terminal....

Jun. 29 at 11:56 am :
Oh its terminal. I've already died so many times.

Jul. 1 at 8:14 pm :
NO! somebody, revive him!!! if it doesn't work, Preserve his brain!!! lol, sorry captain. but don't die on me!  please?

today at 10:00 pm :
I'm already dead. I've got a few idea for ome poems though.Well see what happens.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Who wouldn't just love to comment on your work Booflash! I just can't help but love all your work. Especially as most of it has the element of satire, which I love. Haha, you must think me weird but I just do... The most favourite line of mine from this is....Oh well I can't decide ,,, they were all awesomely put...

Jun. 24 at 5:31 pm :
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

despurlock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:21 pm:
  Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace   Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ]   Return     capslock a s d f g h j ... (more »)

DarkBlueBaby22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:08 am:
I absolutely love your work! I've read a few, and each one just gets better and better. You're quite a unique writer; all of your pieces are fascinating. You never know what to expect. Lovin the sarcasm too, btw :) Keep it up! You've got talent

Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:45 am :
I am overwhelmed by your fluffiness. Thank you so muchness for your feedbackment. Perhaps you'd be willing to lend out your fluffiness...

DarkBlueBaby22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:40 pm :
haha please, when you have time, let me know what you think of some of my work. I have other accounts, but these are my newest ones :)

Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:36 am :
Obey kabey. Please give me all the account names of work you want me to read.

Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:58 pm :
Thank you! I'll have to look at some of my other accounts but I would greatly appreciate it if you read the ones on this account. They're caled Fighter and Our Monsters. Thanks again for taking the time to read my work :) You're very talented and I hope you keep writing :D

Marlyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the ending.

Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:51 am :
Merci tres beacoup.i try to make good endings for my stuff so I glad I did what i was trying to do.

GreenActressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Three words: I. Love. This. Perfectly crafted, the sarcasm is balanced just right. I think this is great. You obviously have a talent and I hope to read more of your work! The ending is perfect, probably my favorite part. I'm very impressed. Keep it up! :)

Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:56 am :
thank you very much please don't think I don't respond but it's just that I've been roaming in the desert for about 40 years now and I just came back to the internet hello and I love you captain