Nobody Knows

Nobody knows
Who I am
What I think
Or what I want to be

Nobody knows 
How I sleep at night
What I dream of
Or what I constantly see 

Nobody knows
Who I love
What I need
Or why I always disagree 

Nobody knows
Except for me
Everybody sees
The person I hate to be

Raytheraym said...
Wow, this is really good! Great job!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you :)

msn9896 said...
I like the fact that you didn't go into too much detail and kept it simple; it is what it is.  I can definitely relate to this :)

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can relate to this one a lot. : \  Great flow and you broke it up well. I have one kinda like this called "Considering the lies" and another called "Looking in the Mirror" if you wanna check one of them out! Keep writing! :)

ohmakemeover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem is really powerful, and it even made me a little sad.  I think all teens can relate to this in some way or another, and I think we all regret how people see us when they barely even know who we are.

TwasBrilling said...
Alot of people can relate to this...great poem!

yellowflower said...
This poem really conveys your emotions about feeling like you are hiding your true self, I love how the words flow and the repetition of "nobody knows" it helps to convey your point! Great Job!

musicispassion said...
i enjoy the repition in ways i can relate and in other ways i can't my fav part is" nobody knows how i sleep at night what I dream of or what o constantly see" good job

freeflow23 said...
Your writing is so relatable. You have a real gift.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yep, so true!

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:50 am
Wow, your poetry is amazing! You delve into the depths of human emotion with the expertise of true poet. Great work once again!

HelloYouGoodbyeMe replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 8:31 am
This is a very good poem. You conveyed your feelings in a creative way!