It hurts(might make you cry) | Teen Ink

It hurts(might make you cry)

By Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida
Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida

That's what she said,what the fudge,what the fruit-loops,holy cranberries.OMG TACO'S

You know that feeling,the feeling when you know someones gone,and that would be the last time that you would ever see there face again?Well I have that feeling....and it hurts. It hurts just to know that I'll never be able to hear your laugh again,or to see your beautiful face. To be with you almost everyday,or to embrace your in your joy.It hurts to know that I was there with you
and it hurts just to remember seeing you fall to your death.
Knowing that I couldn't stop it...watching you call out my name
and scream in terror...knowing that I couldn't catch you before
you took your last breath...I reach my hand out to you,but it was
already to late. I ran down as fast as I could...but when I got to
you I knew that you were.... gone.It hurts to know that you
had to die all just because you liked the same sex. Just closing my
eyes...that's all I see is your death.I cry so hard that I run out of breath....not knowing what to do like Romeo without Juliet. To see people who like the same sex get made fun of...I look away with regret. I hope you know I love you my beautiful...my beautiful Macbeth....

Dedicated to all my friends who like the same sex and who seek attention of both!
Dedicated to one of my BESTEST FRIENDS who was pushed off a rooftop building because she was bi...so please I beg you all to stop this madness because it's not wrong to like same sex...Only one person knows her name and I hope he won't tell....all I leave is her nickname Macbeth!