Loveful Lust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Love is a funny thing
It can be a cruel game
Add -ed and it becomes what you were to me
Add -s and it is what
I still do to you
Add -r and it is the thing you were,
The thing that ended when we kissed
Farewell and good-bye
Love is funny sometimes
It delights us in messing with our minds

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:57 pm:
Nice job!  The ending was fantastic!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love the play on words---it's true, love is a funny thing~

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh, now THIS is one that im gonna be thinking about for a little while. I absoluely love things like this, things that present a unique way of viewing the word. Great work, keep writing!

youthinkyoureallthat said...
It was good!

Addae W. said...
Omg i thought this poem was amazing. Short and to the point which brought out its majestic meaning. This poem shows how something so short and sweet, can be so profound in it's own way. :)

Alb1125 said...
this poem was really creative and how the poet did the add-. the poet was really smart in identifying how the word love can mean many different things. Love this poems directness and gets straight to the point.

alymarie3 said...
May 13, 2011 at 10:26 am:

that was really good how u had the add-...

goodjob

Victoria_P said...
May 12, 2011 at 2:31 pm:
that was great!! def going as one of my favorites!

dancergurl22 said...
May 12, 2011 at 12:46 pm:
I LOVE THIS!!!!! <3 AWESOMENESS

PixieDoll2698 said...
May 11, 2011 at 9:20 pm:
this is soo beautiful!

vampier said...
May 10, 2011 at 7:54 am:
that is sad i thank so.....!!!!

PoppopsbabygirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 11, 2011 at 6:37 am :
It is sad its like the forum that I started Roosc gave me a chance now has my heart.

TheBrokenAngel replied...
May 11, 2011 at 10:42 am :
This is beautiful, oh my gosh wow is all I can say. I know a lot of us can relate me personally I can relate to it.