Just friends | Teen Ink

Just friends

By Savannah.F BRONZE, Valrico, Florida
Savannah.F BRONZE, Valrico, Florida

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

Were just friends.
We talk everyday about a whole bunch of nothing,
We play and joke about the stupids things.
Your the one person I can talk to and I know you wont judge.
I find myself at school looking for your familiar face through-out the crowded halls.
I notice how i start to put on my makeup and the best perfume.Yeah remember, the one you said you liked so much when I had passes your way with shaking knees.
In class I feel you staring at me...i get so nervous my palms start to sweat.
I look up and just for one brief minute it seems like you actually notice me...but then you look away.
You tell me about all the beautiful girls you talk to and I fake a smile and say "go for it shes pretty i guess." I mean what else can i say....
where just friends.

I'm sure many girls can relate to this :)

on May. 4 2011 at 6:36 pm
Savannah.F BRONZE, Valrico, Florida

I couldn't find the poem on your page but i read the other thing and like i said it was really good.

I would really like to be published in the teen ink paper so please tell all friends and family :)

PJD17 SILVER said...
on Apr. 29 2011 at 8:43 pm
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

THis is really good  can you please check out and comment on my poem What if we were a Dream  i would really appreciate the feedback