You Tell Me...

You tell me that I’m weak,
Even though I am strong.
You tell me that you love me,
Then you quickly move on.
You tell me that I’m dumb,
Even though I am smart.
And with every word you say,
You leave a gash in my heart.
So whenever you speak,
It’s one thought that rings true:
I am not the problem here.
The real problem is you.

Strawberry-Toaster-StrudelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Did via use up her post already DX

do you guys have email

Annmarie11_12_13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:46 pm :
i do its ats1997 (at symbol) verizon. n.e.t 

Strawberry-Toaster-StrudelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:48 pm :
alright if you guys wanna talk through there my TI email (the one I give out) is Wroebuck1124 (at) yahoo. c o m

OliviaR. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:49 pm :
not one i can use- my dad has it blocked :(

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:50 pm :
awww that stinks

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:52 pm :
i am tryin to talk my sis into logging me on under her.... maybe if i plead.. like soo.....

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:52 pm :
aww...dang it DX

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
she says no. i am sososo sorry, i can always talk to yall 2mmorrow.

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
i will be on by 7 am central time.

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
yes, this is true.  i will try to be on as much as i can tomorrow

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:55 pm :
how 'bout we talk 2morrow? i will go to the library so i can jsut switch computers evry time i nee d to keep talking.

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:55 pm :
I'll probably be on quite a bit XD

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:56 pm :
ok good idea

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:56 pm :
and i will hack my sis wen she goes bye-bye. :)

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:57 pm :
by, y'all!! miss you already!!

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:57 pm :
XD nice Via

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:57 pm :
i miss u 2!!

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:57 pm :
did my email work anna

Sept. 2, 2011 at 9:58 pm :
I wish you could stay on...sigh